Sunday 2 September 2012

In the sun, sun having fun.

                                          Wearing: H&M mint dress, ASOS sunglasses.


                                 John is wearing H&M white tee and Acne black skinny jeans.

Whoever initially said that London never got a Summer was cray. Although Summer has now officially ended (huge sad face), the warm beautiful weather has stuck around for another few weeks to kindly give me a second chance to work on my sweet (non-existant) tan. On my lunch breaks, I have been heading down to the new Jubilee Park next to the London Eye to snooze in the sun (I have also spent a large part of my weekends here drinking cider and eating a lot of cheese). London is such a magical city when the sun is shining. It's as if the rare warmth automatically lifts the moods of the Londoner's and creates an incredible energetic vibe.

I am desperately going to try and make the most of what I feel will be the very last and final heat wave this weekend. Stay tuned for tan-updates (lols, jokes - won't happen). Oh but you're AUSTRALIAN, they say. You should be really TANNED, they say.

Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment