Sunday 9 September 2012

Borough Markets

Mother of God, yesterday was hot. Still no tan to report, but I guess I have today to work on it :(

Yesterday a group of us went to the Borough Market next to London Bridge for lunch. The food is AMAZING. I seem to always get there when they are closing up, but I arrived just after 1pm to check everything out. Oh my gherddd, I was in cheese heaven. There were stalls and stalls of every kind of cheese you could imagine.

After we were satisfied with our carb overload and had tried all of the free tasters (best part of it, I reckon), we walked from London Bridge to the London Eye along Southbank and made our way to the Jubilee Gardens to meet friends for a picnic. We cranked some ciders and sat there until it got dark. I LOVE THAT PARK.

Outfit post will be up later!





Susie and her adorbz outfit.

Me along Southbank! Wearing a thrifted multi-coloured shirt, ASOS navy skirt, ASOS sunglasses, Primark backpack, and Primark black sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment