Friday 7 September 2012

It's Fraaaday.

Friday's would have to be my most favourite day of the week (of course). The whole day at work is filled with a ridiculous amount of anticipation for the weekend (and well, for beer o'clock), and it makes it ten times better when the weather is going to be uh-mazing.

Tonight my boyfriend and I went for a walk around my suburb (I live 20 minutes outside of central London), and we found an old Soccer oval surrounded by huge trees. The sun was setting, so I thought it would be a perfect time to do a sneaky outfit post.

Wearing: Vintage white silk kimono purchased from Smith Street in Melbourne, thrifted peach coloured tie up shirt, thrifted multi coloured midi skirt from Brixton village, red socks from Primark, and TopShop shoes.










No comments:

Post a Comment