Saturday 8 September 2012

London Fashion Week 2012

I had never actually been to a Fashion Night Out before. I don't remember it being that big in Melbourne last year, however London's Fashion Night Out was INSANE. So. Much. Fun. I went to Oxford Street after work on Thursday with my friend Fiona, and headed straight to Bond Street to check out the street party. We went in to most of the stores (Burberry was actually like a night club) and had a few too many champagnes and cocktails. I felt like I was bar hopping, the only difference was I was surrounded by Luis Vuitton and Dior.

It was hard to check out the collections from store to store because there were so many people around, but Winter fashion is looking pretty damn good. Excited beyond words.



Street party!

Drinking champagne in Burberry.

Louis Vuitton models.

Drinking a cocktail on the Louis Vuitton staircase - HEAVEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment