Thursday 30 August 2012

I purchased the below skirt in a huge shopping centre in Tokyo last year. I loved it so much that I got it in lemon AND brown, and have worn them both to death. As you can probably tell, I really like high waisted skirts. Something about them are really feminine, and super flattering. 

I like adding a ribbon to collared shirts. I saw someone do it a while back, and since then, I kind of took the idea and ran with it. Anything with a collar, I basically finish it off with a ribbon. Something about it looks cool.

My socks were purchased in a crazy market in Kyoto (Japan). I almost didn't buy them (literally walked out of the store), but I went back the next day and got them. I have never really been into tie-dye, but these socks have completed so many of my outfits. I love bright coloured socks, even when they don't match anything that I am wearing. 

Wearing: Asos sunglasses, salmon coloured thrifted shirt and belt, yellow skirt from an unknown store in Tokyo, socks purchased in a market in Japan, thrifted shoes.







No comments:

Post a Comment